Friday, July 3, 2009

Artest on the LAKE SHOW


I do big up the lakers a lot on my blog, so i guess im obligated to talk about this ... cps.sport was to first to report that the 6'7'' forward from Queens was to join kobe and the squad. At first I didn't know how to feel about this situation, but I have come to like the idea of this dude joining the LAKE SHOW. Let me put it this way, we lost Ariza so we need a solid 3 ( i love luke but i do not trust him in the starting position), and the team does get a gangster upgrade by bringing in ronron. I don't really know what the relationship between Artest and Bryant is but if everything goes smooth this could work out really well, put it this way ... Kobe is to MJ as Artest is to Rodman ( two guys who get pretty creative with their doos)



No comments:

Post a Comment