Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slaughterhouse




I dont think the average hip hop listener understands how much hip hop is in this picture above. I mean you might know these guys, but you don't KNOW these guys... (From left to right); Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Royce da 5' 9'', and Joe Buddens (btw this is far from the 'pump it up' Joey so dont hate) might be four of the most underrated mc's in the game. All have paid their fair share amount of dues and all can kill a track, believe it !!! How dope is this hip hop super group?!?!? Well I'm so confident in these guys rhyme skills that I'll go ahead and call them the modern day Juice Crew. And if you don't know who or what the Juice Crew is get your wikipedia on right now. Anyway do yourself a favor and peep the video and the track.

Move On - Slaughterhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment